Museum quality FLAX canvas printing starting at 25 cents per square inch.
Museum quality means we set our printers on the highest performance settings possible. It is a slower process than average printing because it applies the highest ink density and blending possible. We are also printing on actual highest-grade canvas available.
- Belgium Flax Linen Matte Canvas = Durable, low weave texture, heavy, archival, high-quality cotton fine art canvas, satin UV coating available (coating fees apply starting at 3 cents per sq. in.).
- RAW Belgium Flax Linen Matte Canvas = Durable, low weave texture, heavy, archival, high-quality cotton fine art canvas. This has no gesso and lets the natural look of the canvas show through your print.
High quality cotton canvas & fine art paper printing starting at 20 cents per square inch.
High quality means we still set our printers on the highest performance settings possible. It is a slower process than average printing because it applies the highest ink density and blending possible. We are also printing on actual high-grade fine art papers and canvas. It really can’t get any better. Furthermore, we always research options to ensure you get the best blend of price and quality for these high-grade materials. That is the recommended approach for printing Giclees.
- Cotton Matte Canvas = Durable, low weave texture, heavy, archival, high-quality cotton fine art canvas, satin UV coating available (coating fees apply starting at 3 cents per sq. in.).
- Smooth Matte Fine Art Paper – Hot Press Rag Paper = Heavy cotton fine art paper, super smooth, velvety rich colors, ideal for almost anything.
- Textured Matte Fine Art – Cold Press Paper = Heavy cotton blended textured fine art paper, ideal for watercolors but can be used for many other applications.
- Gloss Metallic Paper = metallic iridescent quality.
Production-grade printing starting at 15 cents per square inch.
Production-grade printing also uses archival materials and inks and is certainly built to last. But when you are looking for something more price-driven, this production-grade printing is the solution. We set the printers to be faster and use as little ink as possible without compromising the stunning beauty of the printing capability. This will cover everything from cost-driven giclee printing and photography to various commercial printing needs.
- Matte Polyester Canvas = Durable, lightweight, high-quality polyester fine art canvas.
- Matte Premium Paper = lighter weight than our max quality materials, brilliant white, and archival.
- Satin Medium Luster Paper = standard photo paper, medium satin finish, slight tooth.
- Gloss Paper = standard photo paper, very smooth, high gloss.
- Wall Paper and Mural Paper = Dry hung, perfect for large scale printing on walls, dimensionally stable, matte material, durable, safe for public areas, safe to touch, easy to clean, includes rugged satin UV coating (does not include installation).
- Semi-Permanent Removable Wallpaper and Mural Paper = perfect for large-scale printing on walls or things you need to remove, easy to remove, won’t damage walls, won’t come off until you take it off, matte textile texture.
Bulk Rate Discounts:
We know at first glance this might look like a bit much. But you will quickly learn this is a very adaptable discount scale which allows for easily mixmatching sizes, images, and quantities to still qualify for bulk rates. Discount pricing applies to ALL MATERIALS and is based on the total combined square inches on an entire order amount and printed on the same material:
- 320-389 sq in = 10% off
- 390-497 sq in = 15% off
- 480-719 sq in = 20% off
- 720-859 sq in = 25%off
- 860-1,599 sq in = 30% off
- 1,600 – 3,599 sq in = 35% off
- 3,600 sq in and up = 40% off
Looking for the Absolute lowest cost?
Savvy in Photoshop or editing software? Want to work on set-up for your own prints? Contact us now to apply for a professional account for custom pricing options. Also, customers ordering in bulk or for the purpose of resale (e.g., commercial applications, professional photographers, artists) may be eligible for discounted services. This is subjective, so give us a call and let’s discuss your needs.
HOW TO FIGURE SQUARE INCHES
- First, measure in inches.
- Second, multiply length times width = Square Inches.
- For example, 20″ x 16″ = 320 square inches (eligible for 10% off)
- Lastly, add 3″ to overall size when figuring prices for gallery wraps on canvas (image continues around the edge).
TURNAROUND TIME: Wait times for printing usually range between 3-5 business days. In some cases, the printing is faster and with others, it is slower. If you have a target date, let us know ahead of time. We do everything in our power to help meet your deadlines.
High-Quality Digital Scanning
We offer digital scanning services in Franklin, TN and beyond. Scanning prices are based on size. The pricing includes high-resolution scanning (300 dpi), file setup, color mastering, and a printed 4″×8″ proof. We can scan documents, paintings, drawings, watercolors, photos, negatives, and slides. We have the highest quality scanning and digitizing at the best prices available. We use the most sophisticated technology anywhere. You dont have to compromise.
NOTE: Our in-house scanning service includes a color-adjustment service. We provide you with a color-adjusted master file from your scanned artwork or film. This process includes working with you directly to ensure quality and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our ability to consistently provide a superb match throughout the image. We use color management systems which are state of the art and should consistently capture with unparalleled accuracy. For intense color mastering our rates start at $15 and up depending on complexity. Estimates can be provided prior to commencing work.
Most scans print best when captured at 300ppi. In some cases, we scan larger. If you are unsure about your item, call us directly or stop by and we will discuss the best option for you. We love talking about this stuff!
Use the following chart to determine your scan price. Measurements are considered any size up to the measurements displayed.
Looking for the Absolute lowest cost? Savvy enough in Photoshop or image editing software? Are you a DIY type willing to work on set-up for your scans? Contact us to apply for a professional account for custom pricing options.
Are you unsure what to do with the files? How to save them? Or even the current lingo? Please simply give us a call and we will walk you through any questions and confusion. If you are already familiar with the process and have correctly saved your files, please give us your JPG, TIFF, or PSD. Make sure it is saved at the final print size and at 300 dpi (at least). Please deliver the files to our location on a flash drive, CD, etc. However, our preferred method of receiving files is through Dropbox, an online file-transferring platform.
Pricing based on individual size. Please call 615-815-6015 or email for pricing.
We offer canvas stretching services. Stretching refers to the process by which canvas is stretched around a ridged wooden frame structure to render the final image tight and able to hang or be framed. A “gallery wrap” involves the same process. However, the image wraps around the side of a thicker stretcher bar. This provides a good clean look and the perfect alternative to framing. Gallery wrapped images can be hung on the wall as they are. But there are many options for framing as well.
- Designed to go in a frame.
- This is usually 1/2″ deep, but we also offer a 1″ deep for larger items.
- Staples go on the side edge and has a low profile which a picture frame would conceal.
- Gallery wrap
- This is used when the image wraps around the edge of the stretcher frame.
- Standard depth is 1-1/2″ but we also offer a 2″-deep style for large items.
Stretcher bar frames are all custom and we advise that you call to request a specific size for exact pricing. We do not need to adhere to any standard measurements.
Customers ordering in bulk or for the purpose of resale (e.g., commercial applications, professional photographers, artists) may be eligible for discounted services. This is subjective, so give us a call and let’s discuss your needs.
We offer dry mounting services in Nashville, Franklin, and beyond. Dry mounting refers to the process by which an image (paper or canvas) is permanently fixed to another surface. In our case, we dry mount images on foam board which gives the image a nice, flat appearance and stronger backing. This allows for it to be matted and/or framed. We do this at a custom rate, but size does affect the price. We can mount any image up to 40″×60″. Prices range from approximately $8.00 to $64.00.
When it comes to pricing, we just have so many options for custom framing. Thus, we strongly recommend that you come in and see for yourself. We can certainly find the right look at the right price for you. Free quotes with no obligation.
- Within 5 miles $50.
- Between 5 and miles 15 $100.
- Beyond 15 miles away from store other rates may apply. We will provide you with a quote prior to the commencement of the project.
- Disposal Fees may apply up to $50
- Standard installation is $50 per item requiring single hardware.
- Non Standard installation $60 per item requiring additional hardware or multiple pieces of hardware.
- Special installation $80 per item. Special installation, includes but is not limited to, heavy, oddly shaped, high up, hard to reach walls, wall mounted sculpture or other features, or other. We will inform you if an item qualifies for any of these rates prior to work commencing
- Significantly Challenging Projects Can Range $160 and up. If you have any concerns about something be sure to bring it up ahead of time.
- Design, layout, and concept consultation is billed at a rate of $100/hr minimum.