Please read the following service terms and conditions and sign and submit the form below.
- Within 5 miles $50.
- Between 5 and miles 15 $100.
- Beyond 15 miles away from store other rates may apply. We will provide you with a quote prior to the commencement of the project.
- Disposal Fees may apply up to $50
- Standard installation is $50 per item requiring single hardware.
- Non Standard installation $60 per item requiring additional hardware or multiple pieces of hardware.
- Special installation $80 per item. Special installation, includes but is not limited to, heavy, oddly shaped, high up, hard to reach walls, wall mounted sculpture or other features, or other. We will inform you if an item qualifies for any of these rates prior to work commencing
- Significantly Challenging Projects Can Range $160 and up. If you have any concerns about something be sure to bring it up ahead of time.
- Design, layout, and concept consultation is billed at a rate of $100/hr minimum.
Some installations may have additional costs. If something requires additional hardware not typically used for most installations then that cost is passed to the client along with the appropriate installation rate. You may request a quote prior to work commencing.
Please have all items’ locations approximately decided upon prior to our arrival. We can provide advice on item location, height, and spacing of objects. If you are completely undecided and require additional consultation on the design and layout of items there may be additional costs. We will provide you with a quote prior to the commencement of the project.
If you have something requiring 2 people we can acquire additional help. This may include additional costs. We will provide you with a quote prior to the commencement of the project.
The hardware and techniques used for your installation will be appropriate for the items we are installing. However, due to variances in the materials which we are installing, or to which we are installing an item too, we make no guarantees and take no legal responsibility for the elements involved in the project that are provided by the client, i.e. the suitability of picture frames, the durability of hardware or of substrates. The client agrees to release and hold harmless Damico Frame & Art Gallery, and any of its employees, from liability for damages or injury which may occur as a result of a defect in the framing, hardware, or substrate.
Moving and transporting art is based on time and availability. The client must be fully responsible for insuring any objects of concern. We make no guarantees and take no legal responsibility for objects in transport. The client agrees to release and hold harmless Damico Frame & Art Gallery, and any of its employees, from liability for damages or injury which may occur as a result of transporting any object.