Congratulations on being selected for our contest.
Each of you have been selected as winers and the following are the terms:
- ALL winning pieces will be on display October, November, and December of this year in the visitor’s center.
- Each one of you will be individually Featured artist for the Art Crawl Acording to the schedule below. While you are welcome to attend all 3 events, your month will belong to you and you are invited to show your body of work. You will have a minimum of 5 works of art on display for your featured Art Crawl Night. Art Crawl Set up will begin as early as 3:00pm. and breakdown can begin no earlier than 9:00pm. Assistance will be available upon request. All other amenities, refreshments, and snacks will be provided. All we need is you and your work!
- October Belongs to Photography Winner. Please have a minimum of 5 additional finished framed works of art ready to have on display For the night of art crawl: Friday, October 4th.
- November Belongs to Traditional Medium Winner. Please have a minimum of 5 additional finished framed works of art ready to have on display For the night of art crawl: Friday, November 1st.
- December (originally intended for student category) Belongs to Runner Up Winner (you should have been notified if this pertains to you). Please have a minimum of 5 additional finished framed works of art ready to have on display For the night of art crawl: Friday, December 6th.
- Winnings: As winners Damico Frame & Art Gallery will be selecting and financing all digitizing, framing, and printing needed for the shows. All we need is your art! Also, as a part of being a winner you are awarded 40% off retail prices good towards all additional pieces the artist wishes to have on display for their opening night. This discount will not be allowed on any piece not for display during art crawl. Also, all Artists are awarded 20% off all Printing, Framing, and Scanning services through the end of 2019.
- Prizes: Damico Gallery will have the right to make one reproduction of the winning works to give away as prizes for the events. There will be no charge for entires and no monies provided to the artists for this product.
- Financial: Below you will have the opportunity to set your retail price for the original artwork. Damico Frame & Art Gallery will handle all sales, taxes, and other processing fees. The amount of the retail price will be given to the artist in the event of a sale. There will be 100% commission on this portion of the sale for the artist. Damico Gallery will have the right to add into a retail price whatever is deemed a fair price for the additional costs of framing and or printing and has the right to collect that amount above the artists established retail price for the art only. Payments will be distributed in the form of a check within 72 hours of the customer’s cleared payment for the sale of any works. If any winning piece does not sell it is the artist’s to keep. 100% of any additional items for sale will belong to the artist and payment will be given in the form of a check within 72 hours of the customer’s cleared payment.
- Collecting Art Works: All winning works will be available for pickup Beginning during Damico Gallery store hours Saturday, December 7th, 11am-3pm. And then any time after during store hours Tuesday-Friday 10-6 and Sat 11-3. Note the store is closed Sunday & Monday.